Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessings for week of the 1/14

This week has been quite horrible to be honest, but she get to see her surrogate family!

  • Leaves Saturday for college and sees her family.
  • Get to attend church within the Quincy Ward! :)
  • Making chicken enchiladas with Jessica and Papa!
  • Giving Christmas gifts out.
  • Surprising Jeffery with the new do and dying my hair!
  • And 90's music, it seems to be my new music
  • Chocolate and ice cream...sadly I've finished a tub of ice cream...
  • Doctrine and Covenants, it's been the most insightful thing I've ever read. (49/138)
  • Latter Day Saints, who have welcomed me as one of their own. Has let me found the best thing ever, and thats faith and understanding.

video

2 comments:

  1. Focusing on the blessings, even in the midst of a bad week, helps everything look a little brighter! Hang in there. I get to see you tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha chicken enchiladas! i'm loving this new tradition very much :)

    ReplyDelete