Thursday, January 13, 2011

Temples


Something I can't wait personally to do, is go to the temple in Navaoo. I watched a video a on pictures of temples. Then I burst into tears while watching the video. Because of these inspiriting images, I want to do temple work as soon as possible. I know I've got some family I know I'd like to preform baptisms for the dead. A couple years ago, I had an aunt who passes away and she had disorder which kept her in a wheelchair and as far I knew she couldn't make an actual sentence. My aunt, kinda inspired me to do baptisms for the dead. And, I don't know if she was introduce to the gospel and I want her to get to paradise.

4 comments:

  1. My dad sent some family file names for the kids to do baptisms. You can come with us! It would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be really awesome. Just tell me when!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, as your Admission Counselor, I must mention the need to proofread and edit. :) (Actually, that's just me being me, as my kids will attest. I'm a bit obsessive that way.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd had just woke up when I typed this up, lol. Shouldn't it be the thought that counts?

    ReplyDelete